via Chocolate & Carrots..click on pic for site..
- Town House Light Buttery Crackers (or buttery cracker of your choice, I chose this one because it was low in fat, calories and sodium….and didn’t contain high fructose corn syrup, a.k.a. the enemy)
- Natural creamy peanut butter (I use Skippy because you don’t have to refrigerate it)
- Ghirardelli 60% cacao chocolate chips
- Spread peanut butter on one side of the crackers.
- Place a cracker on top of the peanut butter to make a peanut butter cracker sandwich.
- Melt the chocolate chips on a double boiler (in a glass bowl on top of simmering water in a pot).
- Dip the peanut butter crackers in the chocolate and place on parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden.
- Eat either chilled or at room temperature.